Paying for College
Preparing for a college requires a great deal of planning. This section helps students understand the cost of their degree program and explore funding sources that match their eligibility and need. Prospective and current students need to familiarize themselves with this information and complete all steps that require attention.
To Get Started
- Review the Financial Aid Section of the MCUTS website to understand the cost and option for financial aid.
- Create Federal Student Aid (FSA) ID.
- Watch the Video below to understand how to create your Federal Student Aid ID that is required throughout your educational experience. Make sure to save your username and password for future use.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is used to determine eligibility for all federal and state grant programs, as well as the federal student loan programs. Students may complete the FAFSA at fafsa.gov . LBC’s Federal School Code is: 003285
- Students must apply for financial aid for each academic year (July-June) of the Program. Please contact the Financial Aid Office to confirm that the correct FAFSA has been completed.