Needs and Priorities
- Scholarship funds that help us lower the amount of loans required for students to meet financial obligations.
- Capital giving to help secure a permanent home for MCUTS and its students.
- Giving to endow faculty chairs that allow us to call innovative faculty to teach some of America’s most deserving students.
- A gift of 1 million for MCUTS future divinity school (naming opportunities available at this giving level)
- Giving to our operational fund that allows us to offset the costs of the accreditation process over the next few years.